Please read below, the answers to frequently asked questions (full return policy at the bottom).
**IMPORTANT NOTICE OF POTENTIAL DELAY** Due to the ongoing outbreak of the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) which was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization, and as the situation continues to evolve, Somewhere In America (SIA Collective) remains fully committed to pursuing the completion of all orders in a safe, diligent and reasonable manner under the current circumstances. This hereby notice is to inform of the potential delays beyond our control (ie factory production delays, factory shipping delays, factory closures, customs delays at the border, etc) around the globe that may impact the time it takes for purchased products to reach customers. Somewhere In America hereby reserves all rights it may have under our contract and applicable law to protect its legal and commercial interests, including without limitation the right to seek an extension of time on order completions. Please keep records you deem appropriate to confirm any extensions. We assure you that we are constantly evaluating all options in order to minimize the impact of such delays on any and all orders. Your cooperation in minimizing these impacts are appreciated as we continue to work together through this unprecedented event. Thank you.
1. ORDER PROCESS: All orders are online only. If it's not from this site then it's not real! (watch out for social media scams, we do not sell through social media messages or anything else). Once orders are placed you will receive a receipt in the email you provided. If you order the incorrect size then wait until you receive the product and reach out for an exchange (if we have it) or for store credit. If you change addresses, update with the USPS and they will route properly and we will change your address on profile for future purchases.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (FCFS) means they will ship within 24 hours and are in stock.
PREORDER means they are not in stock and are made to order. Once the preorder window closes, the factory is sent the orders and production begins. They will ship when completed and updates will be provided on IG (see number 2 below).
SALES/DISCOUNT ITEMS when it comes to any and all SIA sales (spring sales, Did not trust the process sales, etc) ALL SALES ARE FINAL! MEANING NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
2. PRODUCT/ORDER UPDATES: Updates are done via Sia Collective instagram page @sia_collective. If you do not see an update then there isn't one! We provide updates as we receive them from the factory and are very transparent with any delays and notify customers when products have movement. Preorders can take 90 days minimum to complete production at the factory (not including shipping times and delay at the border with customs) and this is currently longer due to COVID-19 delays.
3. TRUST THE PROCESS: Orders are completed as efficiently as possible. If you have questions regarding your order please email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide your full name as seen on the order and your order number in the email subject line. Please be patient with and respect reply times as the number of emails we receive has increased since the pandemic and we are working to get back to everyone in a timely manner).
4. CUSTOMER ETIQUETTE: Please be respectful to staff during interactions. We are working hard to complete all orders and handle any issues. Any disrespect, rude or vulgar behavior/talk can result in order cancellation/refund and can have you removed as a member (if you are a member).
5. ONLINE ETIQUETTE: Please be respectful to staff and fellow members/followers on social media (whether instagram/twitch). Rude behavior/comments, asking for updates, complaining about orders or talking bad about the company or products can result in your comment removal, profile being blocked and even loss of membership or ability to shop with us (depending on severity of actions). We are all one big family.
6. MEMBERSHIPS: Memberships are open to join once a year (typically the beginning of the year) and will be announced on instagram (sia_collective). Before you purchase your membership please read the rules of the Memberships as breaking them will result in loss of membership. If you are a member and break any of the rules you will lose your membership.
7. RETURNS/EXCHANGES: If you have an item that needs to be exchanged or returned for store credit, send the item back to the sender (the fulfillment center in Denver, CO or to 4464 Lone Tree Way #538, Antioch CA 94531) Place a note inside that has the order number, customer name and reason for return. Once we process you will be contacted with further instruction for the exchange or a personalized code for store credit. (Please read the return policy in the user agreement that you have to agree to before any and all purchases on what items are accepted as returns and which items are not).IF YOU SEND US A RETURN PLEASE USE THE REUSABLE WHITE PLASTIC BAG THAT YOUR ITEM WAS SHIPPED IN. IF YOU PLACE RETURN LABELS ALL OVER THE SHOE BOX OR SEND US THE BOX TAPED UP AND EXPOSED THEN YOUR REFUND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
REFUND POLICY IN FULL (Policy is at the bottom of every product page, check out page and when you click and agree to the customer service agreement) ADDED HERE FOR FURTHER VIEWING:
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Original payment refunds can only be provided under the guidelines and time restrictions allowed by payment company (SIA) and Shopify. When original payment can not be refunded due to these guidelines and time restrictions Store Credit will be given.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
(SN: If Shopify notifies us of suspicious activities; i.e multiple returns, fraudulent activity, etc. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR REFUND ORDERS. We also have the right to refund or cancel ANY order based on our own company discretion)
**ALL REFUNDS AND/OR STORE CREDIT DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING AND TAXES** (We undercharge for shipping products to all client orders as a company courtesy, which can be seen when sending items back to us).
*NOTICE OF POTENTIAL DELAY:
Due to the ongoing outbreak of the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) which was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization, and as the situation continues to evolve, Somewhere In America (SIA Collective) remains fully committed to pursuing the completion of all orders in a safe, diligent and reasonable manner under the current circumstances. This hereby notice is to inform of the potential delays beyond our control (ie factory production delays, factory shipping delays, factory closures, customs delays at the border, etc) around the globe that may impact the time it takes for purchased products to reach customers. Somewhere In America hereby reserves all rights it may have under our contract and applicable law to protect its legal and commercial interests, including without limitation the right to seek an extension of time on order completions. Please keep records you deem appropriate to confirm any extensions. We assure you that we are constantly evaluating all options in order to minimize the impact of such delays on any and all orders. Your cooperation in minimizing these impacts are appreciated as we continue to work together through this unprecedented event. Thank you.
We accept refunds on all clothing items that have not been worn or damaged by the customer (excluding underwear/socks). We do not accept refunds on any leather goods, i.e Sneakers, boots, heels, backpacks, socks, wallets, or footwear because we have had people buy a shoe from us, wear it once, then try to clean them and return them, so because of sanitary reasons, we no longer accept refunds on footwear items once received, BUT WE DO OFFER EXCHANGE (if available) OR STORE CREDIT TOWARDS A FUTURE PURCHASE. There are no refunds on any PREORDER items however once you receive your "PRE-ORDERED" Clothing item if it does not fit or if there is a quality issue we will happily exchange for the size you need (if available) or offer you store credit. There are no refunds on backpacks, belt, bags, glasses, laces, socks, or duffle bags, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
REFUNDS (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
EXCHANGES (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com with order number in the subject line and send your item to: Somewhere in America, 4464 Lone Tree Way Box 538 , Antioch CA 94531, United States.
*IMPORTANT EXCHANGE INFORMATION*
Depending on where you live and/or what the item you are exchanging, it may take extended time for your exchanged product to reach you (ie; if it is an item that was limited that we do not have in stock). If the item you are exchanging is no longer available, you will be given the option to exchange for an alternate item we have available or you will be offered store credit.
LATE OR MISSING ITEMS (if applicable):
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SALE ITEMS (if applicable): Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
GIFTS: If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Somewhere in America, 4464 Lone Tree Way Box 538 , Antioch CA 94531, United States
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund (excluding preorder items that aren't delivered).
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.