Please read below, the answers to frequently asked questions.
**IMPORTANT NOTICE OF POTENTIAL DELAY**Due to the ongoing outbreak of the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) which was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization, and as the situation continues to evolve, Somewhere In America (SIA Collective) remains fully committed to pursuing the completion of all orders in a safe, diligent and reasonable manner under the current circumstances. This hereby notice is to inform of the potential delays beyond our control (ie factory production delays, factory shipping delays, factory closures, customs delays at the border, etc) around the globe that may impact the time it takes for purchased products to reach customers. Somewhere In America hereby reserves all rights it may have under our contract and applicable law to protect its legal and commercial interests, including without limitation the right to seek an extension of time on order completions. Please keep records you deem appropriate to confirm any extensions. We assure you that we are constantly evaluating all options in order to minimize the impact of such delays on any and all orders. Your cooperation in minimizing these impacts are appreciated as we continue to work together through this unprecedented event. Thank you.
1. ORDER PROCESS: All orders are online only. If it's not from this site then it's not real! (watch out for social media scams, we do not sell through social media messages or anything else). Once orders are placed you will receive a receipt in the email you provided. If you order the incorrect size then wait until you receive the product and reach out for an exchange (if we have it) or for store credit. If you change addresses, update with the USPS and they will route properly and we will change your address on profile for future purchases.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE (FCFS) means they will ship within 24 hours and are in stock.
PREORDER means they are not in stock and are made to order. Once the preorder window closes, the factory is sent the orders and production begins. They will ship when completed and updates will be provided on IG (see number 2 below).
SALES/DISCOUNT ITEMS when it comes to any and all SIA sales (spring sales, Did not trust the process sales, etc) ALL SALES ARE FINAL! MEANING NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
2. PRODUCT/ORDER UPDATES: Updates are done via Sia Collective instagram page @sia_collective. If you do not see an update then there isn't one! We provide updates as we receive them from the factory and are very transparent with any delays and notify customers when products have movement. Preorders can take 90 days minimum to complete production at the factory (not including shipping times and delay at the border with customs) and this is currently longer due to COVID-19 delays.
3. TRUST THE PROCESS: Orders are completed as efficiently as possible. If you have questions regarding your order please email our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide your full name as seen on the order and your order number in the email subject line. Please be patient with and respect reply times as the number of emails we receive has increased since the pandemic and we are working to get back to everyone in a timely manner).
4. CUSTOMER ETIQUETTE: Please be respectful to staff during interactions. We are working hard to complete all orders and handle any issues. Any disrespect, rude or vulgar behavior/talk can result in order cancellation/refund and can have you removed as a member (if you are a member).
5. ONLINE ETIQUETTE: Please be respectful to staff and fellow members/followers on social media (whether instagram/twitch). Rude behavior/comments, asking for updates, complaining about orders or talking bad about the company or products can result in your comment removal, profile being blocked and even loss of membership or ability to shop with us (depending on severity of actions). We are all one big family.
6. MEMBERSHIPS: Memberships are open to join once a year (typically the beginning of the year) and will be announced on instagram (sia_collective). Before you purchase your membership please read the rules of the Memberships as breaking them will result in loss of membership. If you are a member and break any of the rules you will lose your membership.
7. RETURNS/EXCHANGES: If you have an item that needs to be exchanged or returned for store credit, send the item back to the sender (the fulfillment center in Denver, CO or to 4464 Lone Tree Way #538, Antioch CA 94531) Place a note inside that has the order number, customer name and reason for return. Once we process you will be contacted with further instruction for the exchange or a personalized code for store credit. (Please read the return policy in the user agreement that you have to agree to before any and all purchases on what items are accepted as returns and which items are not).
IF YOU SEND US A RETURN PLEASE USE THE REUSABLE WHITE PLASTIC BAG THAT YOUR ITEM WAS SHIPPED IN. IF YOU PLACE RETURN LABELS ALL OVER THE SHOE BOX OR SEND US THE BOX TAPED UP AND EXPOSED THEN YOUR REFUND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!